This is the Windows app named X32 Live Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as LiveToolbox-130-RPi.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X32 Live Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
X32 Live Toolbox
The Live Toolbox is designed to enhance the very popular Behringer X32 and Midas M32 digital mixing consoles. Even though the X32/M32 firmware has been updated frequently over the years with new improvements and features, it does not seem to be able to keep up with the numerous feature requests. This toolbox is an attempt to supplement the current features. As with any toolbox, tools can be added or removed as necessary.
- Live interaction with an X32 and M32 digital consoles
- Send and receive single OSC commands to/from the X32 for testing purposes
- OSC engine is a separate unit (in source code folder)
- Search IP (user provides port #)
- Ability to turn off sending to X32 (for testing purposes)
- Copy graphic EQ settings from one side and/or slot to another
- Copy Headamps - copies headamp values from one block (of 8) to another
- DCA and Mute groups analysis and modification
- Input-Output mutes tool - change mutes or create mute tidbits
- Fader level analysis and modification
- X32 Command Editor (from Sysex OSC Generator app)
- Toggle enumerated values (on/off, etc)
- Percentage increase/decrease float values
- Db increase/decrease float values
- Linear type (pan, etc.)
- Bitmap command type (%) added
- Multiple value commands (eg. /add, /copy, /save, etc) now supported
- Tidbits (similar to snippets) and cabinets of tidbits (similar to shows)
- Convert tidbits to snippets, imports/exports from/to zip files
- Optional tidbit launch button, executed using mouse click or spacebar
- Many Tidbit commands - Store, Recall, Launch, Fade, Wave, etc.
- Enhanced Tidbit Popup button
- Sections in tidbit lists. Import/Export cabinets/tidbits
- Updated User manual (in the downloads folder)
- Defaults setup
- English equivalent commands available - see English Commands Supplement.pdf
- X-Live commands available
- Command scope can be single, range or non-consecutive
- Import and export scenes from/to files
- English equivalent commands of FX source
Win32 (MS Windows)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x32livetoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.