This is the Windows app named X32 Scene Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as SceneParser-115-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X32 Scene Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
X32 Scene Parser
This parsing tool can be used to extract sections of a Behringer X32 or Midas M32 scene file in order to create specialized snippets.
- Create a snippet to function exactly as required - no more, no less
- Use as a learning tool to better understand the X32/M32 OSC commands
- Standard editor tasks - Cut, Copy, Paste, Sort, Find, Replace
- Range functions - Replace, Copy, Delete
- Range scripting with script examples
- Copy EQ - copies EQ parameters from one EQ to another (or side)
- Snippet Filter Values - displays correct filters on X32 Snippet GUI
- Quick CopyEQ - combines FX selection, parsing and CopyEQ
- Copy Headamps - copies headamp values from one block (of 8) to another
- DCA and Mute group analysis and modifications function
- Rearrange channels by dragging left/right
- Input/Output fader levels can be analysed and modified as required
- Input/Output list generator
- Input-Output mute tool - create mute snippets easily
- Setup Defaults
- Sends analysis and modifications function (grid)
- User manual available (in the Documents folder)
- Compare primary and secondary scenes to create a snippet of differences
- Merge primary and secondary files (updating primary with secondary)
- Import/Convert X-Air/M-Air scene files
- Batch file processing
Advanced End Users, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x32sceneparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.