This is the Windows app named XBladeCopter to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as XBladeCopter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XBladeCopter to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
XBladeCopter to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe XBlade Copter project aims to implement a STM32VLDISCOVERY firmware for a UAV (Unattended Air Vehicle) based on STM32 ARM CortexM3 microprocessor.
It also contains a full featured Eclipse-based RCP control panel.
- Eclipse-based control panel
- STM32 CortexM3 Firmware
OpenGL, Java SWT, Eclipse, GLUT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xbladecopter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.