This is the Windows app named XcodeGen whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.33.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XcodeGen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
XcodeGen is a command line tool written in Swift that generates your Xcode project using your folder structure and a project spec. The project spec is a YAML or JSON file that defines your targets, configurations, schemes, custom build settings and many other options. All your source directories are automatically parsed and referenced appropriately while preserving your folder structure. Sensible defaults are used in many places, so you only need to customize what is needed. Very complex projects can also be defined using more advanced features. Generate projects on demand and remove your .xcodeproj from git, which means no more merge conflicts! Automatically generate Schemes for different environments like test and production. Share build settings across multiple targets with build setting groups. Easily copy and paste files and directories without having to edit anything in Xcode.
- Export Dependency Diagrams to view in Graphviz
- Integrate Carthage frameworks without any work
- Easily create multi-platform frameworks
- Distribute your spec amongst multiple files for easy sharing and overriding
- Generate from anywhere including on CI
- Easily create new projects with complicated setups on demand without messing around with Xcode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xcodegen.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.