This is the Windows app named XISMuS whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev2.4.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XISMuS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ATTENTION: Cumulative update 2.4.3 has been released!! The update works for any previous 2.x.x version. If upgrading from version v1.x.x, please download and install v2.0.0 first.
v2.4.3 fixes a problem where K could not be fitted with fit-approx and an issue where saving plots with fit-approx or a auto-wizard could freeze the software
v2.4.2 introduces Image Viewer to Mosaic among other stuff
v2.4.1 fixes an issue where merging H5 or EDF datasets with Mosaic was freezing in the mps calculation phase, among other issues.
Please check the HISTORY at https://xismus.sourceforge.io/history.html
X-Ray Fluorescence Imaging Software for Multiple Samples is an open source software to manipulate and study macro-X-Ray Fluorescence (MA-XRF) datasets. XISMuS also works as a sample management tool, where you can easily change between datasets (samples) and compare, cross-interact and normalize them.
- Data Visualization
- Automated Analysis
- X-Ray Imaging
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xismus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.