This is the Windows app named xsd2pgschema whose latest release can be downloaded as xsd2pgschema-4.2.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named xsd2pgschema with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
xsd2pgschema is a Java application suite, which converts XML Schema 1.1 to PostgreSQL DDL and supports XML data migration into PostgreSQL based on the XML Schema without defects on information content. It also supports full-text indexing via either Apache Lucene or Sphinx Search. File convesion from XML to CSV, TSV, or JSON is possible as well as mapping XML Schema to JSON Schema.
Obtained PostgreSQL database can be optimized at user's discletion. Moreover, differential upate, and XPath query evaluation over PostgreSQL are possible.
PgSchema server, serialized PostgreSQL data model server, can be used to speed up the analysis of complex XML Schema.
Large XML file can be split through xmlsplitter, a flexible XML splitter based on XPath and StAX.
- Conform to W3C XML Schema Definition Lauguage 1.1
- Generete complete PostgreSQL DDL from XML Schema 1.1 (relationally extended)
- Generate minimum PostgreSQL DDL from XML Schema 1.1 (inlining simple content)
- Optionally, reduce database size by mapping integers and decimals to primitive types
- Generate JSON Schema from XML Schema 1.1 (mapping strategy is selectable)
- Migrate XML data into relational database (PostgreSQL)
- Assist PostgreSQL index creation based on XML Schema and data size
- File conversion from XML to CSV, TSV, or JSON
- Indexing XML contents using Apache Lucene or Sphinx Search (xmlpipe2)
- Fast XML Schema analysis with help of PgSchema server
- Parallel data processing of multiple XML documents
- Parallel XML Schema validtion of multiple XML documents
- Validate XML Schema itself using W3C's schema for schema
- Differential update based on modification date and checksum
- Splitting large XML file for pre-processing
- XPath 1.0 parser being aware of XML Schema
- Query translation from XPath 1.0 to SQL (PostgreSQL)
- XPath 1.0 query evaluation to XML over PostgreSQL
- XPath 1.0 query evaluation to JSON over PostgreSQL
- Preserving document order as is
- No defects on information content including wild card
Information Technology, Science/Research
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xsd2pgschema/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.