This is the Windows app named YamlDotNet whose latest release can be downloaded as Release13.7.1sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YamlDotNet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
YamlDotNet provides low-level parsing and emitting of YAML as well as a high-level object model similar to XmlDocument. A serialization library is also included that allows to read and write objects from and to YAML streams. YAML, which stands for "YAML Ain't Markup Language", is described as "a human-friendly data serialization standard for all programming languages". Like XML, it allows to represent of any kind of data in a portable, platform-independent format. Unlike XML, it is "human friendly", which means that it is easy for a human to read or produce a valid YAML document. The library has now been successfully used in multiple projects and is considered fairly stable. The library is compatible with mono's Ahead-of-Time compilation (AOT), and should work correctly on platforms that depend on it, such as Unity.
- Serialization from an object to a string
- Deserialization from a string to an object
- YamlDotNet is a YAML library for netstandard and other .NET runtimes
- A serialization library is also included that allows to read and write objects from and to YAML streams
- YamlDotNet provides low level parsing and emitting of YAML
- High level object model similar to XmlDocument
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yamldotnet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.