This is the Windows app named YASAV to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Binaries.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named YASAV to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
YASAV to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:YASAV is a GUI-based tool for fast analysis and visualization of SRAM based memory aging. The customization is done for YUV videos to realize use cases for image/video processing applications. This tool accepts SRAM scratchpad memory configuration and user parameters (like test data sets, required aging years etc.) and provides aging estimates in terms of Static Noise Margin (the metric of SRAM aging estimation) and in-depth duty cycle analysis. This tool also supports automatic visualization of aging results in form of heatmaps, box plots and histograms.
It can also be used as a standalone tool for visualizing YUV 4:2:0p video files.
In case of usage, please refer to our DAC'15 paper:
M. Shafique, M. U. K. Khan, Orcun Tuefek and J. Henkel, "EnAAM: Energy-Efficient Anti-Aging for On-Chip Video Memories", in Design Automation Conference (DAC), San Francisco, CA, 2015.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/enaam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.