This is the Windows app named Yii Web Programming Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as yii-220.127.116.1148d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Yii Web Programming Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Yii Web Programming Framework
Yii, a high-performance component-based PHP framework. Yii is a fast, secure, and efficient PHP framework. Flexible yet pragmatic. Works right out of the box. Has reasonable defaults. Yii gives you the maximum functionality by adding the least possible overhead. Sane defaults and built-in tools helps you write solid and secure code. Write more code in less time with simple, yet powerful APIs and code generation. The minimum requirement by Yii is that your Web server supports PHP 5.1.0 or above. Yii has been tested with Apache HTTP server on Windows and Linux operating systems. Yii comes with a command line tool called "yiic" that can create a skeleton Yii application for you to start with. The new Yii application will be created at "YiiPath/testdrive. Please visit the project website for tutorials, class reference and join discussions with other Yii users.
- Yii gives you the maximum functionality by adding the least possible overhead
- Sane defaults and built-in tools helps you write solid and secure code
- Write more code in less time with simple, yet powerful APIs and code generation
- Fast, secure, and efficient PHP framework
- Flexible yet pragmatic
- Works right out of the box
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yii-web-programming.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.