This is the Windows app named Zebra_Datepicker whose latest release can be downloaded as zebra-datepicker.1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zebra_Datepicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Zebra_Datepicker is a small, compact and highly configurable date picker plugin for jQuery, meant to enrich forms by adding a datepicker functionality. It works by automatically adding a calendar icon to the indicated input fields, which users can then click to open up an inline date picker. Users can easily jump between months and years due to the intuitive interface and finally, the selected date will be entered in the input field using a specified date format.
- it is small – it weights around 11KB minified
- it’s compact – unlike most date pickers, this one is one-file only
- it’s cross-browser – works in every major browser; also, it works in Internet Explorer 6 (where it uses an iFrameShim so that it stays above select controls)
- it looks good and it’s easily customizable through the style sheet file
- offers an intuitive interface for users to navigate fast and easily through months and years
- offers an intuitive mechanism for disabling dates and date ranges through a syntax similar to cron syntax
- supports defining of custom weekend days for countries that don’t have the weekend on Saturday and Sunday
- supports most of date formats you can think of, borrowing the syntax from PHP’s date function
- supports future-only or past-only calendars
- supports internationalization
- works with single text inputs to which it attaches a small calendar icon that displays the date picker when clicked
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zebra-datepicke/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.