This is the Windows app named ZnetDK 4 Mobile whose latest release can be downloaded as znetdk4m-v25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ZnetDK 4 Mobile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ZnetDK 4 Mobile
No need to start up from scratch. You just have to add the views that fullfill your business requirements and connect them to the user navigation menu.
All the features expected for a mobile business application are already developed!
Authenticate your users through the built-in login form. Show them only the pages they are allowed access to.
Design lists of data and user forms for information display and update.
Customize the title, the company logo and the theme colors...
The ZnetDK project started in 2015 and the first version 2.1 of ZnetDK 4 Mobile was released in 2019.
- Fast installation from ZIP archive
- MVC architecture (Model, View and Controller)
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- User Authentication & User Management
- Navigation Menu
- UI Theming
- Data lists
- User Forms
- Action buttons
- User messages
- Local storage
- AJAX Requests
- Data Access Object API (based on PDO)
- Data Validation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/znetdk-4-mobile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.