This is the Linux app named JGAP whose latest release can be downloaded as Readme.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JGAP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JGAP is a Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming package written in Java. It is designed to require minimum effort to use, but is also designed to be highly modular. JGAP features grid functionality and a lot of examples. Many unit tests included.
An der Struth 25
sourceforge <at> klausmeffert.de
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.