This is the Linux app named WebLogic MBean instrumentation utility whose latest release can be downloaded as MBeanStat20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebLogic MBean instrumentation utility with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebLogic MBean instrumentation utility
MbeanStat provides a very easy way to instrument Runtime MBeans in WebLogic servers and capture system runtime data like CPU utilization. It also provides scripts to generate graphs for easy analysis. The tool is easy to setup and use.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbeanstat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.