This is the Linux app named CriticAL whose latest release can be downloaded as content.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CriticAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CriticAL: A Critic for API and Libraries.
This project provides a framework for critiquing API-client code in three ways: i) it explains the complex interaction of API elements, ii) it criticizes the improper use of the API, and iii) it recommends the related API elements that may be needed next by the user.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/critical/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.