This is the Linux app named MCS whose latest release can be downloaded as PikeCrossMCS-v1.1.029.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MCS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MCS is a extension of Pike language. MCS allow you to write "Manageable" code, which means you can place all the codes about a special FEATURE in one place, so you can remove it whenever you don't need this FEATURE.
A FEATURE is made up with some MIXINs and a DAEMON. To use a FEATURE named MY_FEATURE just place a line IMPORT(F_MY_FEATURE) in your main source file. remove this line to disable MY_FEATURE.
When a FEATURE is imported, all the MIXINs in the FEATURE will act as a base class of the CLASS in the main souce, which has the same name of the MIXIN.
A DAEMON of a FEATURE act as a global object, which can also IMPORT FEATUREs, just like the main source.
See lineserver.pike as a example.
Visit http://mcs-awl.sourceforge.net/ for more.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.