This is the Linux app named BHM File Format whose latest release can be downloaded as BHMFile-0.3b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BHM File Format with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BHM File Format
A generic hierarchical file format. BHM can be seen as the binary equivalent of XML. It allows flexible hierarchies of any type of data, in a platform-independent way. BHM however trades XML's readability for compactness and speed of processing.
- Extensible file format.
- Hierarchical file buildup.
- High performance.
C#, C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bhmfileformat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.