This is the Linux app named Layout Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as layoutParser-1.1.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Layout Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Parses and formats positional and CSV data into and from Java Objects based on a layout defined in xml format.
Particularly useful for developers that need to integrate Java with legacy systems/languages that only understand positional data (i.e.: Cobol).
- Fixed-length mapping to java objects
- CSV mapping to java objects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/layoutparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.