This is the Linux app named Scenario whose latest release can be downloaded as Scenario_v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scenario with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scenario is a very simple yet neat and powerful tool for loading and managing JS scripts.
Scenario is very useful for the following cases:
1. Unit testing for JS without reloading the web page and re-engineering your code.
2. Load and manage scripts stored in arrays (code management).
3. Optimize coding flow by dynamically switching among best solution per case.
4. Run scenarios either distinctly or in parallel.
5. Keep easier track of bugs and errors when deploying.
So, Scenario executes multiple views of your code or multiple scenarios of your code life-time on-demand.
- Scenario-based programming
- Code management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scenariojs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.