This is the Linux app named SNAP Platform and SNAPPIX whose latest release can be downloaded as snapplatform-installer-0.9-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SNAP Platform and SNAPPIX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SNAP Platform and SNAPPIX
SNAP Platform integrates the best open source Java components, into an easy to install toolkit, revolving around an open source JVM implementation, the Eclipse IDE, and Apache Tomcat. SNAPPIX is a Live CD Linux distro with a pre-integrated SNAP Platform.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.