This is the Linux app named Radical - A lightweight Java RAD tool whose latest release can be downloaded as radapi_20020623.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Radical - A lightweight Java RAD tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Radical - A lightweight Java RAD tool
Radical is a light-weight Java RAD tool for WYSIWYG GUI creation and source code generation. The purpose of Radical is to not compete with existing IDEs that offer such tools, rather its purpose is to provide a simpler, lightweight alternative.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radical/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.