This is the Linux app named Ant SSH utils whose latest release can be downloaded as ant-sshutils-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ant SSH utils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ant SSH utils
Simple SSH tasks that can be used from Ant.
Includes three SSH Ant tasks:
* Run one/multiple commands over SSH in Ant.
* Uploads one/multiple files over SSH in Ant.
* Downloads one/multiple files over SSH in Ant.
Simpler class loading since no external libraries are required to add to your Ant installation. All libraries are stored in your project directory, instead of your Ant installation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-ssh-utils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.