This is the Linux app named Bosco Bug Tracking System whose latest release can be downloaded as bosco-1_2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bosco Bug Tracking System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bosco Bug Tracking System
Bosco is a rewrite of the popular Bugzilla defect tracking software in PHP. Among its goals are database-independence and ease of maintenance and modification. An API is also planned to allow external applications to work with Bosco's data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bosco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.