This is the Windows app named FluentFtp whose latest release can be downloaded as FluentFTP_x32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FluentFtp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Fluent FTP is a freeware application able to perform functions of FTP clients. Although equipped with basic features, the goal of the author is to make available a tool capable of simplifying the connection with remote servers for the exchange of files in security. According to the standard of this kind of programs, users have the possibility to create folders and to navigate within the remote structures to be able to perform uploads and downloads.
Fluent FTP also allows connection to more than one FTP server to perform simultaneous operations. The main commands are executed through the "Actions" menu, which includes those to save files locally or on network resources, perform uploads to the remote computer and create folders. In addition to the name of the FTP server and its address, the connection is managed through a profile protected by username and password, as well as saving the configuration to make subsequent connections based on the same access data more immediate.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluentftp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.