This is the Linux app named DataNucleus whose latest release can be downloaded as datanucleus-samples-jdo-mongodb-3.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DataNucleus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DataNucleus provides Java data persistence to a range of datastores using JDO/JPA/REST APIs. *** Note that code development is no longer on SourceForge (code on SourceForge is for versions up to 3.3.5 only) ***
- Persistence to RDBMS, ODBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Excel, ODF, and more
- Persistence using JDO, JPA or REST APIs
Project is a relational object mapper, Project is a database management tool, Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datanucleus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.