This is the Linux app named Posadis DNS Server whose latest release can be downloaded as sans-1.0.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Posadis DNS Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Posadis DNS Server
A DNS server for Unix and Windows platforms, supporting authoritative service (master/slave) as well as caching. Also featuring a graphical master file editor (mfedit), a graphical DNS query tool (dnsquery) and a DNS programming library for C++ (poslib).
Developers, System Administrators
Gnome, Non-interactive (Daemon), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/posadis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.