This is the Linux app named Ruby on Rails whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ruby on Rails with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ruby on Rails
Rails is a web application development framework written in the Ruby programming language. It is designed to make programming web applications easier by making assumptions about what every developer needs to get started. It allows you to write less code while accomplishing more than many other languages and frameworks. Experienced Rails developers also report that it makes web application development more fun.
- Model View Controller (MVC) framework
- Don't Repeat Yourself(DRY) Coding
- Convention Over Configuration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ruby-on-rails.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.