This is the command bibus that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
bibus - Bibus is a bibliographic database
The bibus command does not take any arguments or options at the moment.
bibus is a bibliographic database compatible with two database engines:
- MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>
- SQLite <http://www.sqlite.org/>.
* hierarchical organization of the references with user-defined keys
* multiuser-environment design (share databases between many users)
* a search engine supporting live queries
* on-line PubMed access
* OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice connectivity: You can
- insert references in an opened OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice text document
- format the bibliography directly in Bibus
- format the citations in Bibus.
* foreign language support through unicode and gettext
* import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.
Use bibus online using onworks.net services