This is the command cobra-init that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
cobra-init - Initialize a Cobra Application
cobra init [OPTIONS]
Initialize (cobra init) will create a new application, with a license and the appropriate
structure for a Cobra-based CLI application.
· If a name is provided, it will be created in the current directory;
· If no name is provided, the current directory will be assumed;
· If a relative path is provided, it will be created inside $GOPATH (e.g.
· If an absolute path is provided, it will be created;
· If the directory already exists but is empty, it will be used.
Init will not use an existing directory with contents.
OPTIONS INHERITED FROM PARENT COMMANDS
-a, --author="YOUR NAME"
Author name for copyright attribution
config file (default is $HOME/.cobra.yaml)
Name of license for the project (can provide licensetext in config)
base project directory, e.g. github.com/spf13/
Use Viper for configuration
Use cobra-init online using onworks.net services