This is the command gpaint that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
gpaint - a small easy to use paint program for GNOME
This manual page briefly documents gpaint (GNU Paint), a small-scale painting program for
GNOME, the GNU Desktop Environment. gpaint does not attempt to compete with GIMP, it is
just a simple drawing package based on xpaint, along the lines of 'Paintbrush' from a
popular non-free operating system.
gpaint is still work in progress and many features are still being developed. However,
gpaint is usable and useful for simple image editing tasks.
Currently gpaint has the following features:
* Drawing tools such as ovals, freehand, polygon and text, with fill or shadow for
polygons and closed freehand shapes.
* Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
* Preliminary print support using gnome-print.
* Modern, easy to use user interface with tool and color palettes.
* Multiple-image editing in a single instance of the program.
* All the image processing features present in xpaint.
Future plans include the implementation of zooming in/out, image scaling/rotation, and
turning gpaint into a Bonobo component for simple image editing tasks inside other
Use gpaint online using onworks.net services