This is the command grisbi that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
grisbi - Personal finance tracking program based on GTK
grisbi [options] file...
This manual page documents briefly the grisbi command. This manual page was written for
the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual
grisbi is a personal finance tracking program with a lot of features:
* bank, cash and passive accounts
* several accounts at the same time
* several currencies, including euro
* arbitrary currency for every operation
* money interchange fees
* switch to euro account per account
* describe operations with relatives, categories, sub-categories, notes
* transfers between accounts, even for accounts of different currencies
* reconciled balances
* automatic and manual expiries
* automatic recall of last operation for every relatives
* nice and easy user interface
* online user manual
* QIF import/export
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with
two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
Show summary of options.
Show version of program.
Use grisbi online using onworks.net services