This is the command luminance-hdr that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
luminance-hdr - GUI offering a workflow for HDR imaging
luminance-hdr is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide
a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
· OpenEXR (extension: exr)
· Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr)
· Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff)
· Raw image formats (extension: various)
· PFS native format (extension: pfs)
Supported LDR formats:
· JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF(8 bit)
· Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and 16bit, RAW) of
the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
· Save and load HDR images.
· Rotate and resize HDR images.
· Tonemap HDR images.
· Copy exif data between sets of images.
· Supports internationalization.
Use luminance-hdr online using onworks.net services