This is the Linux app named C++ Internet Server Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as cppisf.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C++ Internet Server Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C++ Internet Server Framework
This project aims to provide a simple way of building a non-blocking, single-threaded,
concurrent internet server over both UDP and TCP.
The framework will hide much of the unnecessary complexity of the C api for networking
and multiplexing by objec
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppisf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.