This is the Windows app named MIDA to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MIDAmodel.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MIDA to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MIDA to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project provides the source code for the Mitochondiral Infectious Damage Adaptation (MIDA) model of aging.
A probabilistic modeling approach is applied by solving the master equation in mitochondrial quality state space in the presence of fusion-fission events, decay of functional quality, mitophagy and mitochondrial biogenesis, as well as molecular damage originating from a random source or from infectious events during fusion and fission.
The provided source code is written in C and performs the time integration of the master equation for the time-evolution of the probability to find mitochondria in states of quality q at time t. Output is generated in terms of data files and the graphical visualization of readout parameters is automatically performed using the Graphical Layout Engine (GLE; see: http://glx.sourceforge.net/). Please, send email to thilo.figge<at>hki-jena.de to request a copy of the source code.
- MIDAmodel.zip --- zipped file containing the following four files:
- input.ini: general input file requiered by mlcm.c and visual.c
- mlcmdata.ini: input file required by mlcm.c, if to start from a predefined probability distribution
- mlcm.c: c program to be compiled and run in a standard fashion, creating data output
- visual.c: c program to be complied and run in a standard fashion, creating visual data output
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mida-model/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.