This is the Linux app named 1Jar whose latest release can be downloaded as 1JAR-V1.2_Cross-platform.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 1Jar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software allows you to package a *.jar file and all the dependents *.jar libraries in a single *.jar file with the option to add a splash screen to your application.
The first version was never intended to be distributed and was only for education purpose, but after uploading it on some websites and seeing that it was downloaded more than 30,000 times I decided to rewrite it.
The Version 1.2 was almost completly rewrited with a new GUI, a lot of bugs fixed, new icon and some performance enhancement. I hope this version will please those who downloaded it before.
- Package a *.jar file and all the dependents *.jar libraries in a single *.jar file
- Option to add a splash screen to your application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/onejar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.