This is the Linux app named 3D Desktop whose latest release can be downloaded as 3ddesktop-0.2.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3D Desktop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3D Desktop is a Linux OpenGL program for switching virtual desktops in a seamless 3-dimensional manner. The current desktop is zoomed out into a fullscreen 3D environment where the next desktop to switch to is selected.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/desk3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.