This is the Linux app named 3D Graphics Programming Environment whose latest release can be downloaded as Gpe-1.0a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3D Graphics Programming Environment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3D Graphics Programming Environment
This is my first attempt at building a reusable framework for 3D applications (not an engine!), primarily for educational purpose and also because none of the already existing tools did satisfy me. No longer maintained.
- A framework, not an engine
- No performance pitfalls
- OpenGL support
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpe3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.