This is the Linux app named 3DMarker whose latest release can be downloaded as 3DMarker-v0.1-windows32bits.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3DMarker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3DMarker is a tool for the tagging of sections in 3D models. It is the ideal complement to improve your identification skills.
With 3DMarker you can choose sections of a model and assign them a name and a description. The program includes the Ask Me! mode, a tool with a great pedagogical value: once your sections are named, the users can test their knowledge by identifying the model sections. This function is particularly useful in many different scopes like biology, medicine or engineering.
- PLY file support (Only ASCII).
- Different visualization modes: Points, lines, polygons and wired polygons.
- Ask Me! mode can help you to memorize parts of model.
- Free Software under GPL version 3 license. QT and OpenGL based.
- Compatible with Mac, Linux and windows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/three-d-marker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.