This is the Linux app named 3ds file reading with inheritable class whose latest release can be downloaded as c3dsv05.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 3ds file reading with inheritable class with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
3ds file reading with inheritable class
DESCRIPTION:A set of c++ flexible and inheritable classes to open, parse and render 3d models contained in .3ds files working in an os-independent way, using the C++ Standard Library to read files and Glut-OpenGL to render.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/c3ds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.