This is the Linux app named A Cake 2 PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as ReleaseCandidate1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A Cake 2 PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Cake 2 PHP
This project features a basic php/mysql content management and a public customizable interface. (CakePHP features) multi-user access, e-shop profiles, CRUD posting.
- CMS coded in PHP with MariaDB 10 Databases
- Image stored in the SQL Database (PHP image support)
- File upload an HTML page (FTP support)
- Manage a library of items
- Docker Compose
- International multi-languages pages
- Framework CakePHP 2.x support
- Composer add-on packages
Project is a templating system, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pohse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.