This is the Linux app named a_eater whose latest release can be downloaded as eater-rel-0111.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named a_eater with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE: reporting, content-management. easy to use GUI-frontend for the popluar java build-tool 'ANT'. looks like a 'wizard'. additional ant-taskdefs for processing SQL(JDBC)->XML->XSLT->HTML. 'sql2xml' allowes nested queries (for 1:n-relationships)
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aeater/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.