This is the Linux app named A-Frame Low Poly whose latest release can be downloaded as properAPIsupportforcurvature,cloning.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A-Frame Low Poly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A-Frame Low Poly
Low poly add-ons for a-frame virtual reality models. Take any existing a-frame primitive, such as a-sphere and replace the prefix to obtain a low-poly version, such as lp-sphere. Every low-poly object supports the following attributes. Modify the attributes just like you would any other AFrame VR attribute. Specify curvature of the surface. Function that accepts the vertex’s original position and outputs the vertex’s new position. This is applied before customizable randomization. All random perturbations are applied to the vertex’s new position. Duplicate entire entities without repeating common HTML. For example, say you have a template tree and many trees in your environment. Simply create one tree, and use the clone attribute for the rest, changing the position and rotating as necessary. This keeps your code streamlined and eases development (e.g., changing tree trunks for all cloned trees involves a single-line change).
- Low poly add-ons for a-frame virtual reality models
- Specify curvature of the surface
- Duplicate entire entities without repeating common HTML.
- Keeps your code streamlined and eases development
- Take any existing a-frame primitive and replace the prefix to obtain a low-poly version
- Seed for random-number generator
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/a-frame-low-poly.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.