This is the Linux app named Subsonic whose latest release can be downloaded as subsonic-6.1.2-standalone.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subsonic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Subsonic is a web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music and video collection.
More than 20 apps are available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Roku, Chumby, Sonos etc.
Supports virtually all media formats, converting files on the fly.
Also includes a Podcast receiver and jukebox feature allowing you to control what's playing on your computer from your mobile phone.
- Enjoy your music and movies no matter where you are. Share with family and friends.
- Browse and manage your media collection with the user-friendly web interface.
- Stream music to Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
- Subsonic apps available for Roku, BlackBerry Playbook and many more.
- Convert and stream lossless music on the fly.
- Manage 100,000+ files in your music collection without hassle.
- Download and listen to Podcasts.
- Get cover art, lyrics, reviews and other album info from Google, Chartlyrics, allmusic and Wikipedia.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subsonic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.