This is the Linux app named A Showcase For Woocommerce Products whose latest release can be downloaded as DownloadFilterableShowcaseForWoocommerceProducts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named A Showcase For Woocommerce Products with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Showcase For Woocommerce Products
DESCRIPTIONFilterable Showcase for Woocommerce Products is a simple widget that displays woocommerce products based on different filters. It is a very useful and applicable plugin for your store or shopping websites that work with woocommerce. The Filterable Showcase for Woocommerce Products enables you to show your products based on different filters and items. You can set the options of this widget to filter products based on their tags, their categories or their authors. It gains AJAX method for loading more products to improve the performance for your website. The Filterable Showcase for Woocommerce Products is very flexible plugin with customizable settings.
- Displaying products based on tags, categories and authors
- Gainig AJAX method for loading more products
- Customizable settings
- Limiting the number of products
- Ordering products based on created date, modified date, reviews count, rating, total sales, price and random
- Limiting the length of products descriptions
- Custom texts for readmore and add to cart links
- Using a pretty style for displaying the items
- Responsive design
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/woocommerce-products-widget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.