This is the Linux app named AAI Portal whose latest release can be downloaded as aai-portal-1.4.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AAI Portal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe AAI portal is an authentication brooker for the SWITCHaai infrastructure, based on the Shibboleth middleware, and many e-learning platforms. Resource adapters are available for Blackboard CE and Vista, WebCT CE and Vista, VITELS, Gridlab, AdLearn, ..
This project is no longer actively maintained. The last released version was 1.4.5 in March 2011.
Developers, Education, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aai-portal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.