This is the Linux app named AccessODF whose latest release can be downloaded as AccessODF-0.1.0.oxt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AccessODF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AccessODF is an extension for ODF accessibility evaluation and repair in LibreOffice Writer and OpenOffice.org Writer. It supports the creation of word processing documents that are more accessible for people with disabilities, and checks the compatibility with DAISY and Braille.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessodf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.