This is the Linux app named AccuLog to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as acculog-src-0.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AccuLog to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AccuLog to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:AccuLog is a plattfrom independend tool for keeping track of charging and discharging batterys for RC - Models. It supports Linux, MacOSX and Windows. It has some cool statistics about your packs and models and supports the Junsi iChargers.
- Manage batterys
- Manage RC-Models (Helis, Planes, Autos, Rc-Controls)
- Manage battery usage (e.x. logentry for each flight) giving usage time, and recharged capacity
- Interpreting Junsi iChargers serial data for getting recharged capacity automatically and monitoring the charging process
- use mysql or sqlite backend
MySQL, SQLite, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/acculog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.