This is the Linux app named AChecker Accessibility Reviewer whose latest release can be downloaded as AChecker-1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AChecker Accessibility Reviewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AChecker Accessibility Reviewer
AChecker is a second generation evaluation tool used to assess the accessibility of Web content to people with disabilities, using a variety of international standards.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/achecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.