This is the Linux app named acoma whose latest release can be downloaded as acoma-dist-0.81.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named acoma with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Acoma process email communication on server or desktop side and attach relevant information from various sources to an email messages. It can be used within any email client or mobile device since it is hooked up to email as a proxy to SMTP or POP3.
Advanced End Users, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/acoma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.