This is the Linux app named AdaSNTP whose latest release can be downloaded as adasntp-20180605hg.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AdaSNTP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AdaSNTP is an open-source implementation of the Simple Network Time Protocol in Ada, based on the code generator ColdFrame.
The software is issued under the GPL Version 2 with the following additional permission:
As a special exception, if other files instantiate generics from this unit, or you link this unit with other files to produce an executable, this unit does not by itself cause the resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License. This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why the executable file might be covered by the GNU Public License.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adasntp.coldframe.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.