This is the Linux app named adfchk to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as adfchk_v022_win32_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named adfchk to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
adfchk to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Command-line tool to check ADFs (Amiga Disk Files) for errors and viruses.
A binary is included for Windows users; Linux users are advised to compile the application themselves.
Might also compile under plain DOS; but BE WARNED! When you scan files already renamed by the TOSEC standard, consider that file names may become insanely long in no time.
--UPDATE OCTOBER 2014--
This project is currently suspended! I can't currently find the time to fix/update anything with this program and hence it must be considered 'on hold' at the moment.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- DMS file support (please consider this still EXPERIMENTAL, thanks)
- BOOT block virus detection support: Byte Bandit (3 variants supported [NB: encoded ones to come]), Byte Warrior, Joshua 1 + 2, Pentagon Circle 1 + 2, Little Sven, Eleni 1 (MessAngel-B), Sepultura, and Leviathan
- FILE virus detection support: Jeff/Butonic (versions 1.31 + 3.10), SADDAM/IRAK
- Detection of special disk formats/signatures: Rob Northen Copylock disks (DosType = 'RNC') / Quarterback backup sets (DosType = 'Qb'+number or 'QB'+number)
- New versions now support CRC32 calculation (displayed in the log files)
- Format-independent DMS transfer error detection (DMS!!ERR) (will also handle NDOS disks)
- Deep-checking (automatic) of DATA blocks; now also detects errors due to: -- Bad sequence numbers -- Bad nextData pointers -- Illegal validData values (greater than 0x1E8 or less than 0x01)
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adfchk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.